Self Test, WIn XP SP3, mp3_readtag

Please report bugs

Self Test, WIn XP SP3, mp3_readtag

Postby dave_e » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:05 am

Hi Bernd

Just had the pleasure of downloading your august 2010 release (thank you :D ) and ran the self test.

The test made it to the ' mp3_readtag ' project where it came across a parser error (line 18 near pos 56) LEN not declared.

OPEN mp3File For BINARY ACCESS READ As #1 LEN = 128

I made a quick scan in the bug-reports and didn't see this.
I think I had this before in an earlier version but was too busy to update you so it's not last release specific to the win xp sp3 os.

I hope this is helpful and if there is anything I can do at any time on anything to be of some assistance to you please do not hesitate to ask because if I could be of any help it would be a pleasure sir.

Thanks again

Best Regards
Dave
dave_e

Re: Self Test, WIn XP SP3, mp3_readtag

Postby berndnoetscher » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 am

dave_e wrote:Hi Bernd

Just had the pleasure of downloading your august 2010 release (thank you :D ) and ran the self test.

The test made it to the ' mp3_readtag ' project where it came across a parser error (line 18 near pos 56) LEN not declared.

OPEN mp3File For BINARY ACCESS READ As #1 LEN = 128

I made a quick scan in the bug-reports and didn't see this.
I think I had this before in an earlier version but was too busy to update you so it's not last release specific to the win xp sp3 os.

I hope this is helpful and if there is anything I can do at any time on anything to be of some assistance to you please do not hesitate to ask because if I could be of any help it would be a pleasure sir.

Thanks again

Best Regards
Dave

Dave,
thanks for your bug report. It could take some time to fix it. The next release already has a long todo list.
berndnoetscher
Site Admin

Return to Bug-Reports