Image resizing

Questions regarding syntax

Image resizing

Postby gbison » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Hello all,

Been a while since I posted on here but I have a small question. Im developing a tool to help me track down all the texture images on my drives, display them and all that good stuff. I have the core of it working. I do have one question, Im using both the image box and the image button for testing purposes. So my question is, how can I properly scale the image box to fit the indivdiual images when selected.

The basic setup looks like this, I click the load button which pops up a open directory dialog, I select a directory and it tallies all the files based on my search criteria and adds all these files to a list box, then i can select one from the list box and the image will display in the imagebutton area and the image box area. The image button scales the image in its own right to fit its box, the image box however will not. How can I resize the image box based on the image dimensions? Further more what is the most appropriate way to get the image dimensions?

Thanks

Bryan
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist" . ;-)
gbison

Re: Image resizing

Postby berndnoetscher » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:25 am

use a label instead, which has some property "scale".
berndnoetscher
Site Admin

Re: Image resizing

Postby gbison » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Thanks Bernd......I'll try that.
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist" . ;-)
gbison

Return to Coding Questions